View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Jun 18th, 2008 09:08 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Estee thanks for those tips.

Nice foil pictures - Now let me tell you a possible secret about these pictures !

In EVP's it is possible Spirits use noise to enhance their imprinted voices; well same goes for pictures ! A crumpled foil is exactly that (!): noise ! It's video noise; and that waving foil flag - that is way kool too; and with the reflections on it (!).

These are all prime examples of video, or photographic noise; light noise !

Let's take it further...and this just occured to me...we have 5 senses - why are we limiting ourselves to just sight and sound?

Noise must also come into play with smell, touch, and taste...even electromagnetics...it is this noise that I am studying which is interesting in itself, and some youtube videos also give great ideas.

Thanks for sharing (!) and I am glad to verify the scientificness of the evidence presented i such simple devices (makes me want to make a foil flag now see whatchya did !).

Oh I have a geode and I will be bouncing laser lights off irregular surfaces to create a light noise background, and something more intense: a grating ! I suppose I shud look at the video side not just the audio.

MrZeta