View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Jun 17th, 2008 10:45 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Some great points about awareness there, though I was unsure of the reptillian alien :blink:
:biggrin:

Seeking and finding seem to run through many areas of psychic growth, once the seeking turns to finding, growth rapidly speeds up. That switch is not a conscious plan and time is not the important thing, in my opinion, readyness and understanding that we will develop are.
Well, i'm not going to preach anything as I don't have that way or need, but it's also my opinion that when the awareness of self comes forward as a lead on who we really are inside, connections develop naturally in ways we formerly desperately strived for !

Circles, I think, become as easy to become a part of as any other area of life that is desired. Hard work, research and a good basis often form a respect from others. Sure, we can seek similar people almost like a job interviewers list, but in the end, after any process, the rewarding experiences seem to lead from the quirky connections. I guess the right analogy would be finding a life partner. Try too hard and Mr/Miss Right remains elusive, practically give up the search and there they are!
I believe that the old thought of being yourself opens up much more than trying to be someone else. Circles of like minded people can only be like minded from who they truly are inside.

Sometimes a destiny is planned and worked toward, but a destiny is the end result and the path taken may only make sense at the end.
Short of sounding like some kind of Guru lol, my point is that direction comes from within and does indeed depend on what kind of person you are. A seeker or an accepter. Some people are builders, other people use what is built :smile: