View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Jun 16th, 2008 06:46 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Andrew I can honestly say I have worked with AP for about 35 years, and realistically for about a good 20 years off and on; and during those years I have found that different times of year seem to work better; or if I am mentally ready to remember and go OOB.

I am kind of busy at the moment but I will search the forum here and find a good place to talk about AP; there are some different forms of it, and manifesting it an be done in different ways.

In the last month or so I have been getting stronger in tune with my physical and mental bodies and AP; the last one(s) were of earthquakes; before they happened.

This is showing me that my current destiny of becoming closer to the Earth seems to be working; to a point probly!

Many of us may form outside groups from here so as not to create much conflict of interest. IE the astral worlds may or may not have connections to EVP/ITC; most would assume it might; like mediumship etc; everything has connections.

Here seem to be a nice group(s) of like-minded people getting messages in many different forms; and when these messages start to relate to each other and ourselves, the doors will open.

Hopefully people are supportive of each other and the circles as it is put here seem a nice calm way of getting that support.

I wouldnt mind being part of a group or circle, and at some point I may need to when my projects start to succeed; I have to put my energies where they are the strongest though, and so far for me AP hasnt been linking well for me.

Funny thing is most of my AP's had me back in school learning basic and advanced physics in some cases; figures; I had an alien reptillian in one class; he gave me a funny look; I guess I wasnt surprised.

Well I hope to read more of different circles here.

Regarding mediumship per se; I need to reserve my own opinion of them as I have not had the mediumship experience, however I have a good understanding of how genuine mediums work; it is the dividing line between real and fake mediums that is hard to tell.

Many attempt to debunk what seem like fake mediums; how wrong they are because they dont have that spiritual awareness as I have; but that has taken several years for me to develop only because I am slower and had to learn it (the awareness that is); as it came mostly from my AP experiences.

As I knew what AP finally was, then I could study clairvoyance etc and add to my AP powers.

Maybe one can be in two main circles: one for their main focus (such as medium, AP'er, etc), then the other for a group of 1-2-3 of each type of person; like the group in 'The Others' movie.

I could talk forever...!

So many roads all leading to the source; or even sources; who knows.

We all have certain destiny's that I am sure of; I have been superstitious of destiny all my life; and now if has come to me and is so obvious as not to avoid it; in fact I am probly obligated to seek it out.

It is unfortunate that many of us dont have that destiny feel about themselves; then again it may take many years, and many lifetimes (!?!), for one's destiny to become known to them; maybe a medium can help in that area (!); kind of a pun intended; but how true can this be (!); and maybe it might even take that to happen, in order for one to find their destiny road.

MrZeta

Last edited on Jun 16th, 2008 06:47 PM by MrZeta