View single post by CelChad
 Posted: Jun 12th, 2008 03:36 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
CelChad

Hello, everyone. I'm Cel Chad, but you can call me just Cel, anyway, it's just a pseudonym.

I'm from Uruguay, South America, and I'm 18 years old. You may think that I'm too young for this, but I think that I could possibly handle these topics better than expected.

I've been interested in paranormal matters since I remember, focusing my studies, since the past year, in Instrumental Transcommunication. I have to say that I haven't  lost anyone close to me, nor had some kind of supernatural experience; except of being this the path of a investigator.

I found myself amazed upon getting to such beautiful and serious site like this, where one can complete other's knowledge and be completed himself, and every idea is handed with the best of maturity and objetivism.

Lastly, I'd like to say that you're all invited to stop and saying hi, if i ever open a new topic, or simply to correct me if you feel somehow afected by my states; I'd also like to apologize for my BAAAAD english... If you don't understand what I'm saying, well, ask again....

Thank you in advance for being received in this wonderful big family.:)