View single post by Mick
 Posted: Jun 11th, 2008 02:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Mick

Hello,

My name is Mick and I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have a my space page that tells all about me. Mick's Ghosts

I am an investigator in training with The Center for Paranorma Study and Investigation (CPSI). We are located in Western Pennsylvania. I found this forum while doing some research on sweep radios. I belong to an email group formed by Frank Sumption who produces 'Franks Box'. I have heard about 'Brown's Box' and subsequent research lead me to Frank's group. ITC and EVP fascinate me. I often go to cemeteries and do recordings. My photos are hit and miss but I usually get something on a recording. I have been using Gold Wave to clean my recordings up but am not that good at it yet. I see that there are tutorials in this forum and will be checking them out.

Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh area that belongs to this forum? I would like to hear from you or anybody really. I just picked up the book 'Encyclopdia of Ghosts and Spirits by Rosemary Guiley but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Any good beginner book recommendatins? I've heard that 'Ghost Hunting 101' is supposed to be good. I have met through a friend through email Hildred Robinette who founded the first American paranormal investion team in 1955. She has a couple good book recomendations as well.

Well I guess that is it. I have put some html code in this post. I don't know if it can be read or if this post will show only the code. I apologize for any codes that don't work. I am learning :)

Thanks,

Mick