View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Jun 8th, 2008 02:33 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

I read yer post...regarding stages and digital...

Listen to this...I read a couple years back even that it has been suggessted that data on harddisks can be manipulated by entities; that previously recorded tapes with no voices can have voices on them played back later (go figure on this one as this is direct magnetic manipulation of tape structure, which I have no doubt can be done)...diff people say they hear diff things or see diff pictures...even the web is being 'attacked' by entities possibly.

I was working with one audio amp chip and a few resistors and a religious station came blaring through with a few kind words about GOD then promptly left; you think I had a recorder going...:(; and that was just one audio chip with no feedback loop; give me a break entities!

It is best to stick with the main intent of Spricom design; it is the outwardly interdimensional mixing that takes place, possibly, and how we record that, that is important.

The internals dont affect that much; in fact the older the equipment probly the better; I knew my tubes might come in handy someday.

In answer, you could tap into each stage, but you would have to have good equipment an such (like scopes etc) and good grounding; it wouldnt be worth it as far as Spiricom goes.

I thought about using a CB radio as the transmitter (BTW I am an advanced class ham operator), as 28MHZ was one freq mentioned.

We could talk in a technical thread for more info.

MrZeta

Last edited on Jun 8th, 2008 02:35 PM by MrZeta