View single post by truthseeker150
 Posted: May 27th, 2008 06:55 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
truthseeker150

Those are great Lance, I see a lot of smaller faces too in 4, 5 and 6.  I really liked #6 at the top between the hair/ears/ or whatever those are, of the larger image is a very clear head and upper torso of a human like being with very well defined clothing.  Great image!

That's a very interesting question you raised about whether someone can communicate through a technology that is unfamiliar to them.  Judging from a few of the images you have there I would say some of them probably never were human but are strictly spiritual beings or perhaps are a life form that we have not yet encountered as humans.  As a species we have hardly ventured out of our backyard  in our own physical universe so life is probably way more varied that even what our imaginations can dream up.  My personal speculation is there is an unknown energy force that spirit beings can communicate through via a form of telepathy or mental projection.  This form of energy can manipulate to a degree the known forms of energy that we are familiar with and that a lot of our technology uses.  Which is why they can project and come through the various forms of technologies that everyone here is using.  

Sorry if that was a little long, just purely speculation on my part.  Again very nice images you have there Lance.