View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: May 17th, 2008 08:18 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Mike,

Well, there is one area that I would have to disagree with you on. In sound recordings from spirit, they use the available sound to form their words. If you did a sweep and all of the frequencies had a female voice, the likelihood that you would receive anything but a female-sounding voice is very low - yet you would know that people of both genders have replied. Spirit uses what you give them.

I feel that recording for typical evp would have the highest tendency to result in the sound of their original voice, whereas with sweep tuning there are no guarantees. Now, I suppose if spirit had the capability of picking both the combination of words that they knew you were going to say, and the timing in which the sounds would appear as close to their natural pitch - then it would be easier to assume that the tone and gender of a voice indicate confirmation of personality.

In another post you mentioned a mirror. I can assure you that most people in spirit can see you and know everything that you're doing, and even thinking and feeling. Spirit has even been known to answer a question before it is asked sometimes.

I have found that trying to get a group response that is similar is very hard to do. Not everyone takes it as seriously as we do. :biggrin:

What is RTSC?

Keith