View single post by f1cracker
 Posted: May 17th, 2008 05:42 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
f1cracker

Keith as mentioned in our discussion about information or answers received from spirits I have received on my case, the yes answers will often come from other spirits.

In this attached recording, the second yes is from the target spirit I have come to know as the target spirit which was confirmed by a relative as that voice and tone.

I can not rely on just the other voices that appear to be helping the spirit get the message through.

I experienced one recording where as I mentioned before where I kept getting yes answers, but not from the target spirit. Later on in the recording, I finally got my answer which was a no.

Sometimes I think what is going on there is like what you see in some old movies about the old time rural churches where the preacher makes a comment, and the members or his deacons will repond either yes several times or amen.

Therefore, the target spirit I assume answered the question, but the recorder did not pick it up, and the other spirits were saying yes.

For my next session for information, I plan to ask the spirits to repeat exactly what he says, so if he says NO, I expect them all to chime in a NO. Still I can not accept the response unless the target spirit's answer hits the recorder.

This is a learning experience as I go along.

Again if there are other ITC or RTSC (Real Time Spirit Communication) researchers out there using your radios for law enforcement, please share your experience with me.

Mike Edwards

Attachment: Yes answers_CLR.wav (Downloaded 1355 times)

Last edited on May 17th, 2008 11:26 AM by f1cracker