View single post by fratka
 Posted: May 7th, 2008 12:44 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fratka

I have 4 of the 469's, one has Sum Ducs robot candy in it. I will hook it up and see what happens.

I know what you mean on the other group. Misty and I had been trying to figure that out for a while now. When you finally hammered Bruce you used the exact words and subject that we had been discussing. That's why I gave you the bravo!

Honestly, I don't think your boxes are meant for beginners. They may be easy to use but the "connection" is not easy to handle. I think they should learn the basics of other "manual" methods before they go for yours or any other box. All experimenters  I have seen so far have not taken a very mature approach to any of the boxes and because of the ease of use don't weigh the consequences to frivalous use.

Anyways, don't get your spirits down and don't blame your boxes. The people involved are the issue.

Anyway, enough about that.... I am recording tonight with Misty, Keith and Laura. I will be using my 3/469 mixer configuration to see what I can get. You are welcome to join on yahoo messenger if you would like.

Regards,

Frank R.