View single post by robevpau
 Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 03:31 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
robevpau

My findings support the fact that EVPs can appear 'clearer' when a 'natural human voice or voices' infuse the background noise source.

This makes some rational sense, as the plethora of human vowels/consonants are instantly available for our 'other-worldly'

dimensional communicators and therefore may require less manipulation than non-verbal random background noise.

I can now empirically state that 'human voice background' manipulation can lead to clearer EVP recordings - rather than using generated random 'non vocal' noise - although I have done both.

But this being the case, one still has to contend with the amalgam of IC Recorder 'background noise' and the human voice component.

It's the arduous task of sorting the 'chaff' from the "wheat!"

It is only possible to legitimise EVPs when one can clarify that you have recorded a clearly audible 'stand alone' comments that does not relate to other transient comments made by incarnates in the vicinity.

Both 'speed variation'of statement and/or 'voice pitch variation' can also assist in helping to separate natural from supranatural speech.

I am interested to know if others have tried 'low level crowd babble' and - if not - why not try it - take a quiet running IC recorder to a supermarket or shopping centre where many incarnates frequent and residual energy levels are high - you may be quite surprised by the EVPs you capture!

Rob from Oz