View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Apr 21st, 2008 10:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Yep thanks Lee...in fact i'm remarried now and we met on a paranormal board a couple of years ago :biggrin:

My wife has a similar problem to yours, now as I think about it. She will be in bed, with a fan running behind for air. She has sleep apnea so the air helps. Sometimes, she will begin to hear what sounds like a football crowd off in the distance, or a radio station announcer on a radio several feet away. She can never quite make out the sounds.
In such cases, one method to deal with the sound (which I guess must be like tinnitus!) is to give the voices names and pretend these voices are talking to each other. Fred and Mary dropping by again sort of thing. While you can't really focus on them and have no need to, let them babble to themselves. It's not your conversation so they can chat on about what they like to each other. Switching off like that can help falling asleep like they're just noisy neighbours.

The wheelchair should again be because of gift refinement being needed. Over time and with enough 'down time' as well as hyper interest in the paranormal, you'll be able to better tune when you want to.

Last edited on Apr 21st, 2008 10:49 PM by Slider2732