View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Apr 21st, 2008 07:37 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

The thoughts also relate to time instants. While it seems, from what I understand, that time doesn't exist in its entire second by second form on the other side, the use of modulated instants is how i'm starting to believe spirits communicate.

For the Spectrogram work, the snapshot abilities give the frequency manipulations as demonstrated in your posts. Photography, EMF spiking, TV ITC and even sightings with the human eye...all are snapshot short time events.
How the burst through manifests is up to our detection abilities, but within each time instant there can be many forms of capture, just depends on our method as to what the result is.

I see the Spectrogram work as highly related to EVP, but also as a good dissection of time snapshots. One ultimate realisation could be the refining of such bursts, using a band pass filter and (with plentiful energy supply to our spirit friend) gaining full screen motion rendering of a spirit !!
It may look at best like the R2D2 display projection of Princess Leia in Star Wars lol, but how awesome would that be !