View single post by Vicki Talbott
 Posted: Apr 10th, 2008 01:30 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Vicki Talbott

Hi Hayes,

First, I believe you when you say you are not unbalanced.  This can happen to the most balanced, nicest of people.  On the flip side of the coin, experts have noted that even a complete jerk can receive clear and positive EVP, which doesn't undermine the generalization that like attracts like, however.  In your case, I can't say for sure why this is going on.  Part of it may be your expectations, as you may have come to "expect" Penny and friends and thus have created a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts, allowing them access to you.

From what I have read and experienced myself, this kind of barrage has a tendency to slowly cease with those who, like you, are serious, balanced, positive researchers.  Some people who have had negative experiences initially have continued to meditate and ask for only higher level entities to contact them as well as to ask for protection from lower astral entities, and this has seemed to work.  Others I have heard and read about have had to have some cleansing work done before starting to record again.

I had a very negative experience when I first started recording although it didn't last as long as yours has.  An entity kept telling me that he was going to and then already had sold my son's soul to the devil (my son is deceased), that my son was rotting in hell, etc.  I was never personally threatened, but it was disturbing, even though I didn't believe it and thought, as you have said, that this guy was having a good laugh at my expense.  I sought information and was told to do the above, that is meditate, ask for protection and for responses from only higher level entities.  After that I have not to my knowledge gotten negative EVP. 

My son happens to be one of my "protectors."  Immediately after this situation, the negative entity tried to come through once more and Braden (my son) simply told him he was not welcome and to go away.  Someone else said "He's not going to like it Braden," and Braden replied "Oh well," as if to say he didn't give a damn what the entity thought.  That was 4 years ago, and I've felt safe ever since.

I hope you can get rid of these guys somehow--it seems you will make a great researcher in the field.  Others may be able to give you more advice and please keep us posted.  Welcome!  Vicki