View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Mar 22nd, 2008 11:49 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Stefan,

Quite an excellent post, thank you for sharing it. It certainly does give us some insight as to the dynamics of the whole situation. I do consider it to be quite historic, perhaps some of the best information I've read on this topic. When it comes to checking out Spiricom and the individuals involved in it, the next best thing is to observe the experiences of those who were also connected, involved, or had personal experiences.

...and I don't have much more to say about it than that. Yes, I also have the initial natural response of amazement when hearing what happened to Spiricom material, documentation, and equipment. But to repeat myself, I think Spiricom is possible, and will happen again.

On one hand, putting such value in physical materials would seem to minimize the possibility of a recurrence and the imminent possibilities of spirit communication. On the other hand, I also agree that this material is historic - a turning point of the evolution of the world - and that every attempt should be made to preserve it.

Keith