View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Mar 21st, 2008 11:33 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Great linking there, in more than one sense of the word.
It also raises the possibility of thinking about orbs in another different way, that of them being always in motion. It could be, that the Kassiopeia orbs moved, but uniformly and so kept their shape as they travelled through the air.

I've been lucky enough to see 2 definite orbs so far. One was at night, bright red and in bushes at Marbury Country Estate, in Cheshire England around 2005. I saw it from a distance of approx 10ft and over a 5 seconds period it moved left to right about 10ft. The closest example in the real world for sizing etc, would be a red LED at arms length.
The other time was definitely weirder. I'd set up a PC and monitor in my livingroom in 2004. I was sat at the PC and watching TV, which was behind the monitor. From the rear of the monitor came a silent round white orb. It was fist sized and slowly working its way to the side of the monitor. The construction was clear to the eye, a central nucleus, with little pins of intense light fizzing outward to its edge. The pins seemed to strike the outer membrane wall and bend it slightly. This lasted for about 30 seconds, before it set off back around to the back of the monitor again ! I wondered what was in my coffee lol.

In photo's, I tend to cross reference from those two experiences.

Last edited on Mar 21st, 2008 11:34 AM by Slider2732