View single post by Estee
 Posted: Mar 21st, 2008 02:07 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Slider2732 wrote: Was watching our cams tonight, after setting up again following a realtor visit.
This image was seen on the black&white cam that looks at the ITC TV.
It's crazy for a detuned, feedback, no aerial TV to have such definition as this stuff that's going across.

Might be worth blowing up or changing contrast etc to see what it might be. Looks like block text perhaps.

Lol... I can only imagine the kinds of questions the realtor might have asked you if you kept your ITC set-up intact during his/her visit i.e -- "So Mr. Slider, hoping to record a program on tv? But wouldn't it be easier to just record using your DVD recorder?" :biggrin:

Just woke up and sipping on some coffee now but blew your image up in an editor by 200 per cent to see what's there and I think it would be fair to say that there are some anomalous face pressing into the "noise" in this screenshot. There's definitely some activity going on there that would alert me to some interesting results if  this were my session. The "faces" I'm seeing are the small ones scattered out from the center of the screen but there's also something going on there in the center of the screen too... sorta looks like it might have progressed into a more defined face a few frames up ahead... looks like you captured a screenshot of it just as it was forming in it's beginning stages. Nevertheless, you know how these things are.... they are difficult to capture because of the way they just pop up on your screen without any warning but if you view those frames that came in just before the more complete identifiable image could be seen on playback, you will usually see at least a couple of frames showing that image forming in the movie. Just rambling on here but interesting shot! Thanks for sharing and good morning!:)