View single post by Old-Frank
 Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 01:38 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Old-Frank

Hi All;

I have an EVP system I  make using an randomly tuned AM radio to produce a raw audio which the spirits/entites use to form their voices. I've been doing this since 2002, and have been doing EVP work since 2000. I'm near Denver Co, an electroninc tech,  ham radio op (KC0FS) and I'm 53. I have a site to share informaition http://franksumption.triopd.com/

I was doing a google on crowd noise, which was recently brought up on our yahoo group EVP-ITC, and found several interesting sites, along with a paper on this site that mentioned the AM/FM radio method. My system uses mostly AM because the raidos I use are removed from older digital car steros, and often the FM module is not compatible with my tuning system. However I just ordered some AM/FM chips, and will make my own tuners. I just started making my own AM tuners, but only have a couple proto types made so far.

I apply David Oates concept of reverse speech to the ghost voices, which often have a reverse component. It's humourous to note that in the old days they thought the voices were recorded on the back side of tape when reseschers came across reversed voices. I suppose there are some that still adhere to this concept.

Frank