View single post by Estee
 Posted: Mar 15th, 2008 02:22 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

You're right about the monitor! I just did a re-partition on my hard drive and found a few things missing, one being a great Adobe Controller for graphics hardware that was in my control panel -- now I've only got Intell's version of  that's not  as good...

This is why I needed to load it into an editor. We've all got different monitor's anyway at different settings and for the most part, especially when it comes to online video's, I have to lighten up my monitor to see anything in them!

I really do like that webcam link and will evaluate that psychedelic setting on that one live cam you are referring to. Very interesting concept and I can see some potential in having some anomalous images popping up on the screen. Too bad they pop up so fast though... as I'm sure you already know but I've gotten my best images after viewing such movies frame by frame where a whole entire face will pop up yet will not be seen on the frame before or after that... weird how that happens sometime isn't it?

Anyway, if I spot anything on your cams when I'm logged on, I'll post a comment in the chat box there!

Last edited on Mar 15th, 2008 02:23 PM by