View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Mar 13th, 2008 08:27 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

I thought the first pic was an ITC capture hehe
LMAO at Bhuddacom 3000 :biggrin:
Thanks for those pics guys.

Ya know though...game engines could harbour a real shift in mental awareness for a clued up electronics giant like Sony. My wife's daughter just aquired Smash Bros for the Nintendo Wii. Seen the backdrops on that game ? so spiritual in places and so thought provoking. But, what is the game about ? kicking oldy worldy video game opponents to smithereens. It has Zelda and Mario and lots of others, set to different punch up scenarios BUT with breathtaking backgrounds that don't suit the game..in my opinion.
Shaping of young minds, impressionable minds, is an area of huge strategic importance for console manufacturers. Get them thinking a certain way, at a certain age, and those thoughts stay. Personally, I have half a dozen arcade machines in my garage and a building amount of music electronics....cos thems what shaped my mind back in the 80's.
If a company such as Sony can get the 'real deal', a situation O'neill may have found himself deep within, then that shaping can bring a lot of cash.
THAT is a firmly rooted society trick however, the cash incentive and I totally believe that anyone venturing down that route will encounter the 'natural limiter'. If it's God or anyone else who introduces it, I think that's how this would go. My preference of opinion, is for the actualities of understanding to lie with the point of spiritual growth. Money driven folks will never understand the reasonings behind the concepts and therefore would never learn to appreciate the subtleties of spirit communication. To hide a larger understanding is a limiter in spiritual growth.
I can see why Sony shelved research :wink: