View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Mar 13th, 2008 09:18 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

This little discussion is becoming what we probably all need every now and again..thrash out some aims and state some opinions. As a newbie to Spiricom, my input is to get to know such things about fellow posters, as well as get a better understanding of the original pioneers of the initial post. Shame there's no pub and beers going on...thanks all for this great thread.

I often wonder about a couple of things.
How many times do you see a sceptic debunking the heck out of spirit contact and then how often has that person never even sat down with a tape recorder and tried it ?
For the church, if communicating with the deceased is so terrible, what's with praying ? isn't that trying for communication with a spirit being  ?
Not wishing to trivialise the whole thing, but from childhood i've imagined the  pointing of the hands upward and together in prayer as like forming an aerial.

As luck would have it, the limiter is in place for a bonafide 100% working Spiricom type device. It's the past history of life and experiences. All the charlatans, the false messengers, the ill informed, they all have created a scepticism that real studies may utilise for the good of those who understand the technology. People breaking from the standard methods of tipping the hat toward the creator on a Sunday, may follow a path that finds the device. Perhaps that is its purpose. If ya really wanna know, put these headphones on.
Different religions believe different things. There is one truth and yet every new church or old one has different ways of showing they collectively believe something different.
Garden shed soldering iron wealders are not understood by even the paranormal community at large, so, we have a situation where acceptance would meet many barriers even with tech savvy ghost hunters.
All of this would place a significant road block on device acceptance.
...but...could enable a searching mind, probably in their mid years to give such a device a shot.

I seemed to mis-read your last post John, sorry about that. Sony bosses will want something like they wanted the Walkman. I believe the story is that a boss walked into the R&D department with a cassette case and said he wanted a portable tape player. The engineers asked what kind of design and sizing and the boss put the case on the table ! A few months later something very similar hit the market.
Hmm...the Playstation 4, with 2 player abilities for historical battles, actually playing against the great generals. Featuring a Realm Engine, menu settings for which plane of existence you wish to interact with.
Aside from the fun thoughts, the actual research may have been far more in depth and shown to have resulted in repeatable contact. We don't know that Sony got anywhere, but, as TT implies, the timing may just not be right, Sony might be sitting on the product right now.
I mean, here's something of a thought too, for our Western minds. The Japanese and some consumer life shaping products.
Walkman - Sony
VHS VCR - JVC
Space Invaders - Taito
Pac-man - Namco
Roland TR-909 drum machine (practically ALL 90's and beyond dance music)
Yamaha DX7/Korg M1/Roland D50 (digital keyboard machines to launch the above)
Roland TB-303 (dinky little box that gave anti-social, huge scene, Acid House)

Finally (for now lol), did lots of boffins in Japanese companies search far and wide for inspiration ? No, Pac-Man was inspired by a missing pizza slice and a lot of the Roland music gear came from one guy Tadao Kikumoto. Especially for the music market, the Japanese seemingly understood what we wanted before we did, the same may all apply for spirit contact and noise shaping :blink:

What's Steve Jobs phone number ? lol