View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 11:09 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

I quite agree...to discuss with people that actually write down their thoughts is one big draw to me with the forum. In such a way, I think we write our research from both a science area and theology area. The documenting becomes more than data sheets.

Whether a higher force keeps all of this in some kind of check is a thought. The results may have been intentionally self falsed and O'neill may have wished to hide such clues. Though he would wish for the acclaim, all existence proof positive of results that can be replicated, may be somehow limited. Kind of makes sense, but is too mystical for my liking lol.
It's a bit like Da Vinci's tank design, where the cogs obviously run the wrong way to prevent motion. You'd only make that realisation however, with knowledge of cogs.
O'neill may be the guilty party in a ruse, but for good reason. Mueller may have wished for the camera to be switched off because he would wish no further part in such actions. But, Mueller himself, as a scientist and wishing to further the build for everyone to enjoy may have learnt something of the laws of spirit. He would, after all, be moving to the next plane at some point and could only do so when certain evolvements of spirit had taken place.
It's not something I necessarily take as fact, or even perhaps as a guideline of understanding...though is often reported by others.

This leads me to wondering about a change in part of the circuit.

O'neill might well have gained evidence for himself of the afterlife and limited the design. While the circuit design makes sense (Jeff is a trusted source for that side too), could there be an area of intentional change, as Da Vinci saw fit to introduce ?

Last edited on Mar 12th, 2008 12:06 PM by Slider2732