View single post by Ozone
 Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 02:27 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Ozone

Oh my, This went on three times: how can I delete the extras-- Sorry

Hello Notemanz,

Nice recordings, and so clear.  Very interesting home you live in, great for research,  without having to travel too far :).  Do you like the sound soap pro program?  What recorder do you use?

Hi Estee,

Lol... glad you enjoyed some of my scenario's -- could be too, just like you say, that they are earthbounds hanging out on land that once had a cemetery on it... these would be spirits who are hanging out there because they are too attached to their physical bodies and don't want to be separated from them... right? Why else would they be hanging out there anyway as I can't see that there's anything else about a cemetery that would make them want to stay there -- other than that.
I love your scenario's so much.  Perhaps there is one more reason for earthbound's hanging around cemetery's.   They may be still visiting their loved ones that passed when they were alive and  were unable to get over their loss, thinking that the cemetery is the only place they can be close to them.  In reality those they still mourn for have passed into the light without their knowledge. :wink: Just a thought, lol.

Take care,
Lynn

Last edited on Mar 9th, 2008 02:29 PM by Ozone