View single post by Kevin
 Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 12:32 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Kevin

HI! All....Hope you dont mind  another EVP until I catch onto ITC. Will give it a go in the next few days. As with my EVP'S I try to keep it simple. If you can assist making my new venture in ITC any easier all help appreciated...Same here with EVP'S.

EVP READS " I'VE COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE...IT HAPPENS ONCE YOU HAVE SOME SOUL"   Most of my EVP'S are edited so that you end up with the front and reverse side of message in one sentence. I believe this is how they should finally be. It also proves to me the existence of my EVP when the reverse side is understandable.

I have found when playing EVP'S from the internet to get the best sound I dont just open the file with WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, which is fine in most cases, I find it better audio to save the file to desk top( run your antivirus through it first if you like) then open with my selected editing software.....just my suggestion:)

Kevin.

Attachment: EVP I'VE COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE..IT HAPPENS ONCE YOU HAVE SOME SOUL..wav (Downloaded 735 times)