View single post by EVPDave
 Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 04:48 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
EVPDave

Slider2732 wrote: So, just to clarify, are these tests of your own voice or received communication ?
Looks set to be a great step forward and i'm intrigued.
Got any pictures of the set up ? :)

My voice is not used or heard in these tests, it is received communication. Here is a very basic block diagram of this first system. The signal flow works from top to bottom. The Thomas Oscillator circuit can be found on Dr Stifflers site, I am driving 30 white LEDs with it in an AV plug configuration. Details on building this circuit (and winding the coil) are also on Dr Stifflers site and I strongly recommend studying the SEC information on that site to gain insights as to how the energy field is being created. The recorder is a Voice 2000s model DA-300. This recorder is modified in that the internal microphone had been removed and a phototransistor is used in it's place.

Not much to photograph other then the recorder and the protoboard with the oscillator and LED's.

I forgot to mention the Audio Mulch software. This should be available as a trial version. You need o use the 10 Harmonics setting with a base frequency of 102 hz. Adjust the tones so the waveform is in balance (flat), you will understand this once you use the software and see the waveform in the software window.

Hope this info helps,

Dave

Attached Image (viewed 1073 times):

opticalspiricom.gif