View single post by Ozone
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 05:16 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Ozone

Hello Jeff,

You're so very welcome Lynn! I only wish it was my work :wink:! Interesting to meet Lou? Well, you see, she was a living icon representing the most influencial music of all time since The Beatles invaded America! I would look at her face, and suddenly see the faces of all the members of the band; the movies; the mania; and even hear the music in my head and heart. This is a woman that stood by and watched: Diamonds in the sky form Lucy; the perpetual formation of fields of strawberries; Mother Mary advising to let things just be; and, most of all, the first to know "all you need is love". One thing I have to say is, when our hug finally broke up; she looked at me with a real sister's caring eyes, and she said, "You know, Jeff, George lived in love. Whenever we were together for whatever reason, George said to pass the love along. So I do. I pass along my love, and his love to you". :crying: What else can I say? Blessings, and I pass George and Lou's love to all of you!
Thank you, what a heart warming story.  Lou's response that "George lived in love" is so wonderful.  Thank you for passing that love along, I will do the same and right back at you:)
Take care,
Lynn