View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 04:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Ozone wrote: Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the lyrics and Song of the Beatles, truly inspirational!!  I love listening to their music.  It must have been very interesting meeting Louise Harrison!  I agree what they brought was truth.

Take care,
Lynn

I, personally believe what they had to say, was truth! (not to mention their excellent performance!) It is not dying; it is believing. Thank you, John Lennon!
You're so very welcome Lynn!  I only wish it was my work :wink:!

Interesting to meet Lou?  Well, you see, she was a living icon representing the most influencial music of all time since The Beatles invaded America!  I would look at her face, and suddenly see the faces of all the members of the band; the movies; the mania; and even hear the music in my head and heart.  This is a woman that stood by and watched:  Diamonds in the sky form Lucy; the perpetual formation of fields of strawberries; Mother Mary advising to let things just be;  and, most of all, the first to know "all you need is love".

One thing I have to say is, when our hug finally broke up; she looked at me with a real sister's caring eyes, and she said, "You know, Jeff, George lived in love.  Whenever we were together for whatever reason, George said to pass the love along.  So I do.  I pass along my love, and his love to you".

:crying:

What else can I say?

Blessings, and I pass George and Lou's love to all of you!

Jeff

Last edited on Mar 4th, 2008 05:36 PM by Jeff