Posted: Mar 3rd, 2008 12:17 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Notemanz wrote: Second one:

"They're tryin' to Kill me"

Or "They're syain' I'm Guilty"

John D

More to follow

I hear "They're try'in to kill me" but only after I raised the pitch a bit -- but once I did that it sounded a lot clearer!

But honestly, one wonders why they choose to continue to hang out there but on the other hand, perhaps these voices from places like this are psychic echoes from the past and if so, do such EVP qualify as "spirit communication?" or should it be called something else like, Trauma Induced Psychokenetic Energy.... ?

I really can't see anyone actually conversing via EVP with "voices" like this because such voices don't do that (as far as I know). So this alone should indicate that the source of such voices are something else other than spirits. Just throwing out some idea's here as I have not yet come to any conclusions as to the "nature" of voices like this found at well known haunted locations. In fact, many psychics can pick up such voices without tape recorders and from what I've read, such voices are often times saying the same thing that other psychics have heard being said too during their visits to those particular locations. Definitely something to think about and I don't think any opinions on this phenomenon are anywhere near conclusive; at least based on my readings on this subject matter.

I wonder if someone  else can go to the same cell to see if they also get the same thing being said in their recording. One would  perhaps have to make sure they are there at the same time during the day when you were -- just saying that maybe the time of the day is important too in regards to recording that same voice. This would be an interesting experiment....

Last edited on Mar 3rd, 2008 05:38 PM by