View single post by Estee
 Posted: Mar 3rd, 2008 07:12 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Ozone wrote: Here is another one that says "I Love You"

Hi Ozone... did a short Windows "repair" clean up and things are working better now on my computer ... at least for now until I do the clean un/re-install...

Sooooooooo, just listened to this one and (drum roll) yes!! It does sound like it's saying "I Love You" in the first part of this recording! -- not sure what it's saying at the end though.

But could not hear anything in your first one as it's not loud enough for me to discern what's being said in it. I did do a 10dB amp on it but still no luck. I don't go beyond 10dB when amplifying EVP. That's a good rule to follow, btw because anything over 10dB often times causes annoying distortions in that EVP hence making it harder to discern what's being said in it -- strong EVP sound the same but weaker EVP sound better if just left as they are and this follows for denoising too... too much information ends up being erased when denoising weak EVP... best just to leave them as they are -- noise and all. Anyway, hopefully someone with better ears can confirm for you if they are hearing the same thing you are in this one but in my case, it's just not loud enough. :)

As for the third EVP... lol, sounds like a lot of activity there but I'm not hearing what you are in it though I could see how you think the last word of it is "bleeding" as it sorta does sound like that.

At any rate, my oh my! You are off to a great start! So far it's sounding like you're a real natural at this!! That's wonderful! :)