View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 08:33 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Estee wrote: What an uplifting song Jeff and thanks for posting it! I especially like what the last stanza of that song says and it's a poignant reminder that John Lennon was indeed a very spiritual person and in so many ways, wise beyond his years!

Thanks for sharing! :)
Thanks Estee!  I only wish it was me that said, and performed, those concepts.

You're right!  John Lennon was very spiritual!  His words, and music have influenced the world!

One thing... I met Louise Harrison!  Yup, George Harrison's sister!  She calls herself Lou.  Lou kindly asked me to sit on a chair in front of her.

I took the  chair.  As I sat there, I explained that I have always adored George's work; and because of George, I Learned guitar. 

I told her that her brother was sorely missed!  Lou looked at me, and leaned forward; grabbed me by the back of the neck; and held me close for more than 60 seconds. 

Well, my wife was watching me hold Louise Harrison!  (Yeah, I held her back!  Like, No?  It was the sister of a Beatle!)

My wife told me "I was about to break y'all up!".   No, she understood, and was laughing!

Well, Lou was the gentle representation of dear George.  I held, in my arms, the sister of a Beatle.

Now, I would be remiss if I didn't provide this link. This is the very first rock and roll 'video' performance of all time. 

Ladies, and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, "The Beatles:"

Oh! Alright!  I'm not Ed Sullivan!  Seriously, it's nice to present to the forum a good spiritual feeling.  After all, we here on earth, have souls too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLJMSbEnn0&NR=1

Jeff

Last edited on Mar 2nd, 2008 08:57 PM by Jeff