View single post by Estee
 Posted: Mar 1st, 2008 05:10 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Ozone wrote: Hi Estee,

Wow, Nice recording on you tube, thanks for sharing that.  Very interesting how your contacts were able to respond to each of the objects you were holding.  Look forward to more of what you got.

Take care,
Lynn

Lol, I keep waffling back and forth if I should have even posted this clip in this forum but it's too late now! So is this "voice" really who it claims to be? I've put a lot of thought into this and because I was already in contact with family and freinds across the "veil" via EVP (and mentally sometimes too) whom I have no doubt whatsoever that they are who they claim to be, logic would follow that this "voice" in this You Tube vid is in fact who He claims to be.

The funny thing is though, I was a religious agnostic before I got this recording... now I'm not. My guess is that there's a reason for everything and perhaps my getting this recording was an attempt to make it very clear to me that there is at least a Historical Jesus -- this is something I was "on the fence" about before. But as for going any further in the belief dept. concerning Jesus and Christianity, I have to say in all honesty that I have been praying for guidance in this area. So at the end of the day, I'm very happy I got this recording because it's allowing me to have a more open mind concerning all written information about this individual ... including what's in the New Testament.

Also, yes... if I catch my "contacts" on a good day where they are coming in loud and clear, it's those times when I like to have them identify what I'm holding in my hand or answer mundane questions. They don't answer all of them of course, and it's important not to ask too many questions like that but they do answer a few of them and when they do, I always get a kick out of that! I've even played Trivial Pursuit with them too! :)

PS -- Just some thoughts on this EVP. In that session I had that morning, I was holding up all kinds of different objects, i.e. a shoe, an artificial flower, a pencil etc... asking my contacts what I was holding in my hand...  but it was only when I was holding up a photograph of my Son that this voice came in. So in retrospect, I'm seeing a correlation between the word Son and The Lord Jesus Christ -- Perhaps suggesting that  He (Jesus) is the Son of God? Could be I'm reading into this too much but I'm thinking it's more than a coincidence that He came into my recording when I held up that object (photo in a frame of my son) and not the other objects I was presenting to them that morning to identify for me. All I can say at this point is The Lord works in many wondrous ways... lol, that's for sure!

Last edited on Mar 1st, 2008 05:45 AM by