View single post by Notemanz
 Posted: Feb 28th, 2008 11:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Notemanz

Thanks Estee glad these are of interest. The program captioned the dialogue between Mueller and O'neil.  I believe this is from the tapes themselves which were recording simultaneously.  It does say what I posted and I hope to post the vid so members can see for themselves. Really, really odd that Mueller would react like this. No explanation really...

I agree that while I doubt Spircom's validity, I feel that they were on the right path. I suspect that O'neill after 3 years of trying and getting nowhere may well have decided to "make the thing seem to work." Not maliciously perhaps, but maybe simply to please George who had invested so much money and time into the affair.

I'll have my system up soon as I'm just waiting for the lab table.  The thing is, we really have many of the same components readily available now. Much easier in my opinion than back then.  I've simply modified my system from the Mark IV.  Let's see what we get if anything....  Using FM send and receive units mixed with tones, noise reduction etc... etc...
It will be a closed system...

Stay tuned,

John D