View single post by Estee
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 10:28 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Notemanz wrote: Clip 4

The last exchange on this clip:

Mueller: "Turn that damn camera off or this conversation is at an end...Do you understand me William?"

The part that's saying "Turn the damn camera off or this conversation is at an end' is very clear though it helps to have an interpretation of it before-hand to be able to hear that. It would have taken me much longer to decipher that on my own especially because the voice is so much in the background.

But after that part -- I'm hearing "please don't do that William" -- not,
"Do you understand me William?".

At any rate, it would be nice to be able to duplicate Spircom to see if one can get the same results -- not so much in their clarity as many of us get such clear evp once in while already but to be able to get such long sentences like this is absolutely amazing! Of course it goes without saying that being able to converse in "Real Time" with our contacts would be wonderful! I've been experimenting with DC6 and have been getting some very interesting results with that. Will post that information in one of the DC threads already started up on this software.

Notemanz -- Thanks for posting those clips!!

Wanted to also add that I do think it's possible to duplicate those results Meek and O'Neil .... just have to keep trying. Just because it's not been done yet does not mean that won't eventually happen. Afterall, there are so few people out there experimenting in this area but I'm confident that evenutally we may hit on the right combo's!!

Last edited on Feb 28th, 2008 07:46 AM by