View single post by Estee
 Posted: Feb 24th, 2008 07:18 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

I just found out a few days ago that Sarah Estep died just recently and when I logged on here after being away for a couple of months -- I found this thread.

I was so sorry to hear about this. I corresponded with Sarah back in the early 90's and also had the opportunity to speak with her over the phone where she answered some of my questions about EVP and gave me some helpful suggestions. These were in the pre-internet years so things were a lot different back then where information was scarce but I was so glad to find out about Sarah's organization that was in the back of Raudive's book. Lol, at that time, I had no idea what those strange voices were that I kept hearing in anything that I tape recorded ... strange voices talking in the background... it was very perplexing.

Lol, a real no nonsense Yankee lady through and through. When she would answer the phone it was "Estep here"!

Anyway, my prayers are with her and her family -- the ITC community wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for Sarah.

Last edited on Feb 24th, 2008 07:39 AM by