View single post by Estee
 Posted: Feb 23rd, 2008 12:35 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3XQ7h0NQgY

This morning, I put this EVP in a video format and then onto a You Tube page for easier listening. See above link.

I Got this EVP in one of my recordings during a morning EVP session. In this case, I was holding up different objects hoping my spirit contacts would say what it was that I was holding in my hand. Many times they were able to do that! So when I held up a photograph of my son where I was asking my contacts to tell me "Who is this a picture of?", I then played that recording back and just before I was asking that question in that recording, a voice came in very clearly saying "I AM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST".

There was some other interesting information on this recording in the second half of it where the same voice said that my Dad is coming "here" which is interesting because he's already on the other side in "heaven" but this implies that maybe someday he will move up to a higher plane -- the one where Jesus is.

The recording in the movie is looped and the EVP has been amplified where I also changed the pitch of it a tad bit because it sounded clearer when I did that. Other than this, the EVP is exactly as I got it.

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2008 03:09 PM by