View single post by Estee
 Posted: Feb 22nd, 2008 03:08 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Oh good! I'll be on the look out for that!

And glad you hear the word "pizza" too! (yes, that first section is an evp too -- I don't start talkin in this clip until you hear that loud deep voice which is that evp voice that erased my voice and talked instead... )

But I agree with you that the other voice that's deeper is a little too gruff to make out what it's saying in it's raw version. Usually with voices like that, I like to listen to them in an editor where I raise the pitch of them a little higher where many times what's being said is much clearer.

But in this case, I thought it was interesting that that deep low evp voice actually erased the first part of what I was saying in that section of this clip where only the last part of what I was saying can be heard in that recording which was "... by George Meeks".  I've had this happen before in many of my recordings. Should add that when I record, I ask my questions I'm posing to them in the clip that I'm recording at any given time. I don't know why, but I get better results when doing that.

Last edited on Feb 22nd, 2008 03:18 PM by