View single post by Estee
 Posted: Feb 22nd, 2008 01:55 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Yesterday I played lkimberley's Spiricom "tones" that she had as an attachment to one of her threads here as the "white noise" in my recording session and was pleasantly surprised to find out on playback that the EVP voices were coming in a little bit stronger due to that soft background noise.

This time of the year, sometimes reception is not as good when there's a thick overcast for days on end. So this is why I tried out those "tones" in the background whereas normally I don't use any kind of "white noise" to facilitate those voices.

The attached raw recording is the first one I did when trying out those tones.

Here's what's in the recording from start to finish.

-- Evp voice at the beginning (sorta sounds like "I like pizza... now (or tomorrow)" - it sort of trails off at the end after what's sounding to me like "I like pizza".
-- Another EVP voice comes in right after that only it's much louder and has a deeper voice. This voice completely takes over my voice in this recording where I'm saying something like "Here's some spiricom tones by George Meeks" -- which starts right at where you here that low pitched voice come in... you can hear me saying "...by George Meeks" but before that section, that EVP voice overlaps/overtakes and even erases the first part of what I was saying...

Anyway, could someone please let me know what you think these EVP voices are saying? Would just like a few other opinions.

Attachment: spiracomtonesgreatatbeginning_shortened.mp3 (Downloaded 1510 times)

Last edited on Feb 22nd, 2008 03:39 PM by