View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Feb 21st, 2008 05:03 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

EVP_Babs wrote: I'm really quite frustrated now. Mostly in myself for not having the technical intelligence I need. I did wonder how the meter could differentiate between man-made and natural believing that "man-made" are simply manipulations of natural.

I always get base readings and have had meters spike but could never determine what might have caused the flucuation. Only once did it seem to correlate to a fellow investigator who began to "channel". Anyway, I've been using them for 6 years and have just about given up on their relevancy besides to detect high base readings. I do, however, like them better than the other gadgets being used like the Cell Sensor. I have to laugh every time I see folks waving them around.

Here is a question- just how far can a radio signal from say a police station travel? If a police station is 3 miles away can I rule it out? If it's 30 miles away....

BTW- I want to comment on the kindness of the members here. You two guys have been extremely kind and patient with me and it does not go unnoticed.

Hey Babs!  I see now that you are steep on a learning curve!  You go girl!  Yes, as you have just said, a meter that has a global response to any disturbance really tells you nothing, but that there was a disturbance.  Now, I must say your example of a spike at the meter, followed by a channeling of a gifted person, is substantial evidence of Spirit activity.  Thanks for mentioning that!  Quite honestly, I should have thought of that very scenario before in my previous dissertations. 

A police radio has, on the average, 50 watts of RF transmitting power, and can cover roughly 50 miles.  Same for ambulatory, fire, and many other RF type communications.  So to answer your question "can I rule it out?", the answer is simply no.  Aircraft is even much, much farther because of the altitude of the aircraft itself.  A typical aircraft radio can transmit over 100 miles quite easily based on the altitude.  Oh, and aircraft communications happen around 170+ MHz.  Your meter may, or may not have the bandwidth to respond to those freqs, but I would wager it certainly can.

Cell Sensor?!  :lol:  Now you're killing me!  It amazes me what people will spend good money on.  Unfortunately, such people know no better, and others will take very bad advantage of that!

NO!  Thank you Babs!  I enjoy offering my science and learning to others, like yourself, who really wish to learn, and apply that knowledge to research!

Really, my honor.

Jeff