View single post by Notemanz
 Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 11:01 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Notemanz

Will do Jeff! To clarify, per "The Ghost of 29 Megacycles" Bill O'neill was an avid Ham radio and electronics wiz.  Meek provided the capital and O'neill came up with the "device."  Bill also supposedly had psychic abilites.  To my knowledge, only George and Bill were present at these exchanges.  Some times O'neill was the only one and played these back for George upon his visits.

George wanted and intended to start to video record Dr. Mic and of course Mueller, but before he could do so, surprise, the transmissions ended....  HMMMMM

Accoding to Meek: "Bill was an eccentric and irrasible man."  Sometimes hard to deal with.
Meek has offered that he spent upwards of $500,000 in research and development.

Meek was an engineer holding patents on a number of devices.  I would state that I believe it IS the same voice we hear on the tapes as Mueller. SO let me say again that I believe there is more evidence than not to conclude this was a wishful sham.  No by Meek but instead, perpetrated on Meek.

I will absolutely try to make this available to the board. However, I was given this dvd by an individual who we are potentially looking to work with and I must protect his privacy as part of the program.

The spiricom section is but one in a number of stories re: ITC and EVP.  This well done program features bits about Jurgenson and Raudive and the AA-EVP.

Very well done and well researched....

More to follow...

Warmest,
John D