View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 06:40 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Hey Babs!  Well, yes, I undestand your disappointment in the meters.  Sorry you spent the money for them.  You see, those meters cannot differentiate, or filter out, what it is exactly what you are looking for.  They respond to anything!  Well, what was that?  You have no idea.  Like I said before,  that meter may be responding to Police, Ambulance/Hospital, industry, or any other electro-magnetic disturbance.  By the way, there can be no differentiation of what is "natural", "supernatural", or "man-made".  Period.  Sorry you have been deceived.  All physical forces in our universe are already there.  If man manipulates (modulates) those forces, no-one can tell, except by the standards set by the FCC and ITU.  If modulation happens in those bands of frequency, then we can disregard them!

The meters you refer to cannot differentiate what is "man-made" or otherwise.  If that needle jumps, you have no idea why.  That is why I brought up the Signal Hawk.  That device can filter out undesireable emissions of RF, EMF, or electrical fields, as well as Cell Phone, EDGE, Ethernet (TCP/IP, UDP/IP), or many other protocols that are surrounding us all.  We live in a new world of RF communications.  We are completely permeated with RF of varying power, and frequency, as never before.  One cannot just walk into an area with a global responding meter, and believe in whatever the meter is responding to.

One must do the homework.  Please, all who read this, do the steps I recommended in the previous post.

Then, and only then can you have confidence in what the instrument is responding to.

Blessings!

Jeff