View single post by Notemanz
 Posted: Feb 10th, 2008 10:54 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Notemanz

EVP_Babs wrote: Don't think I dropped off the face of the earth here. I am reading and trying to assimilate the knowledge.

The initial reason for asking if light blocked light was in relation to the theremin video that notemanz posted. I have seen quite a few theremin devices being sold on ebay which operate by something blocking a light cell. If a spirit is made of light and light can not block light than I would assume that anything that operates on that theory will be of no use.

The light conversation also brings to mind something I think about a great deal although I am not sure if it belongs within this thread. The majority of sightings are caught with the peripheal vision. The majority of my sighting are not only caught in my peripheal vision but also when the flash of a camera goes off. I assume this has to do with the refraction of light as well as the rods of the eye. I'm not completely sure where Im going with that thought but perhaps a good conversation can ensue.

Babs

Gang here is but one Theremin for sale on ebay. This is a smaller version or many full sized models.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Great-sounding-THEREMIN-at-a-Great-Price_W0QQitemZ320216836735QQihZ011QQcategoryZ1287QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem