View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Feb 6th, 2008 10:14 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

EVP_Babs wrote: Notemanz-

In typical EMF meters, the disruption needs to be pretty close to the meter. How is this different or similar in relation to the Theremin? Was the one you showed in the video an optical theremin? It looked at times that you were blocking a light cell.

Now then Babs,  I wish to help you in understanding here.  EMF is the annotation for Electro Motive Force.  This is simply the pressure applied to a conductor to urge the free electrons to move.  The pressure comes from a magnetic field.  Just like it takes a fluid pump to generate a pressure (measured in PSI (pound per square inch)) to move a fluid (like water) to flow through a pipe, a magnetic force, measured in volts, compelles the free electrons to follow a conduit.  We call that conduit, a conductor.  That conductor is normally constructed out of copper; but can be constructed out of aluminum; or other materials that have free electrons in it. 

Now that I have bored you to absolute tears, for which I am very sorry, the EMF meter is indicating the magnetic infuences that can move free electrons. 

Now I am not psychic, but I'll bet you're wondering "what has this explanation have to do with Spirits?".  The answer is I have no idea!".  The research has proven that Spirit is made of light

Well, we only know that light may be of a corpuscule, or wave of nature.  And we can bend, or manipulate light by introducing a magnetic force.  That magnetic force can be manipulated by varying its potential; in other words, change the magnetic influence  on the light.

For example, if, for instance, we have a beam of light, and we wish to manipulate it; change its direction; all we have to do is hold a magnetic force next to it.  It will bend.  It will even follow our movement of the magnetic field, if we are holding the magnetic object in our hand. 

By now, you are totally bored.  Sorry for that dear.  You were asking for a quick answer; but I would be remiss if I didn't give you a proper explanation.

EMF is simply the magnetic potential to force the movement of free electrons. 

Jeff

Last edited on Feb 6th, 2008 10:21 PM by Jeff