View single post by TT
 Posted: Jan 31st, 2008 08:40 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
TT

Vicki,

I honestly do not know what to say. I sit here typing this with tears streaming down my face. I am so grateful.

I went to a psychic today who convinced me she was very real as she told me things that there was no way to know and convinced me of an afterlife. She told me Kirsten would come to me in a dream to burn a red candle and ask her to come to me.

She told me things, didn't guess or try multiple phrases she actually told me, about Kirstens past that there was no way she could have known.

I come home to find your e-mail and listened to the file. Vicki, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is absolutely the greatest gift I have ever received.

I cannot extend to you my sincere admiration and thanks for what you have done.

I would like to post the file as a thank you for everyone who has been experimenting in the field. To me this is the greatest gift possible. True confirmation that I will someday again be with my love.

When I am in a better frame of mind I will continue my own experiments here with the hope that someday I may be able to give someone this same gift.

Thank you just does not say enough.

Toby

Attachment: love you Toby.wav (Downloaded 942 times)