View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Jan 31st, 2008 06:43 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Well, TT, by now I'm sure you understand, we are not enslaved souls as in The Matrix.  The Matrix is simply a soliptimist concept.  If solipsism were true, we could manipulate the events of our lives as we wished.  I, for instance, would have a world without evil; and a bank account that Avarice could not imagine!  But no, we are far, far better than that! 

You mention skepticism.  Well, there you have a problem:  You are suffering from mental health!  Shame on you :wink:.   Really, your questioning of organized religions is very normal, and not the exception.  But your result is true:  They can't be wrong!  Our friend Mr. Meeks quotes Jesus, and St. Paul in his dialogue; quite correctly.  He kept it short, but could have gone on and on by quoting many others, inside and outside Holy Scripture.  Congratulations there!  Oh, and no; those writers of Scripture were not of limited knowledge.  But they had to write to those who were.

It's quite clear to all of us that many lights are turning on in your consciousness.  And we celebrate with you; and learn with you!

"Only one question as a closing. My wife and I specifically took out the "till death do us part" in our vows. This makes me see that yes we would be together but is it the same thing of unions in the higher conciousness? Would we still be considered "married" in the afterlife? Does this equate to the "soulmate"?"

Good questions.  Let me start with a good fact:  Marriage began as a religious institution, and still is.  The vowes "to death do us part" is for our physical lives here in this world.  That was put into place to allow a widow or widower to remarry sometime after the physical death of the spouse.  It never was intended to relieve the person on this side, of their grief or their love for their spouse.  It simply gave permission to remarry and continue with this life.

Your next question is based on the next life.  Again, the facts must be observed.  Please look at this link: http://www.ghostpi.com/What%20is%20ITC%20page.htm Here George Meek's loving wife made contact with him by sending her picture on a FAX machine, believe it or not, and attached a most moving letter saying she is awaiting his transition.  Plus many other bits of information you should read!  But she said not to hurry, since she has been appointed to helping those who are transitioning to their new world, and is very busy.  She ended the letter saying sher looked forward to him arriving (not verbatim).  She transitioned this world an older woman, but in the photo, is around 20 years old, waiting for her soulmate.  I'll bet George is a happy, full of vinegar, 20 or so year old, enjoying forever his love.  I'll bet Jeanette is enjoying happiness beyond her expectations as well!

Soulmates?  They certainly were, and I can tell by your love for your wife that your souls are very, very close.  Anyone can see that!

I hope you, and your wife, find the same world as George and Jeanette Meeks have!

Many, many blessings,

Jeff