View single post by Misty
 Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 01:54 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Misty

Hello TT welcome to the group. I am so sorry for your loss and your grief. I think K would not want you to be suffering this way. If the roles were reversed you would want her to find some peace and sanity I am sure.

I understand being the skeptic, I also know what its like to throw all of that thinking out the window when you experience the unknown.

My first evp was my mother saying my name, my mother had been gone a good 10 years but it's not a voice I will ever forget. I was so shocked to hear it after so long that I ran and woke up my bf and made him listen to it then asked who it sounded like to him. He knew my mother well, and he recognized the voice.

Been doing it ever since. And it has been a great experience. I have lost alot of close friends and loved ones over the years and many of them I made a deal with that whoever goes first would let the other know they were ok, communicate, haunt... choice of words varied because it was mostly in jest at the time.

I for one can say... I dont think it's a joke anymore.

I hope you find the peace you are looking for whether its doing this research or something else.

Misty

Attachment: 012708h2o_CLRyouawaken-itstrulyremarkable.mp3 (Downloaded 1005 times)