View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Feb 17th, 2007 01:55 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi Vicki,

my results with this investigation are described in the post directly above yours, which should be right above this one. I am about done with this expenditure... as mentioned !

thanks for the encouragement though !

Brian

PS : here's something else I'm sure will be appreciated. This is an excerpt of a short audio recording that Mark Macy played on Coast to Coast am with Art Bell back in 1998. Mark claims that this is the voice of the late DR. Konstantin Raudive. Dr. Raudive had been dead for a few years by the time of this recording, which Mark claims is over his telephone.

I analyzed it backwards, and came up with a couple embedded statements ( additional information ) this way, just like I do thousands and thousands of times with most audio recordings. Mark Macy did not, and does not even want to know about this reality... incidentally, neither do MOST people. The way I look at it ( atleast dual direction ) is why wouldn't I want to be open to something so wonderous and useful, which is literally waiting at the flick of a switch. What this potential statement truly represents is quite questionable, and no doubt means different things to different people, but then again, if it was forward speech, it would too ! However, many of these natural verbal expressions are far more literal, and often very clear in their meaning.

In case anyone is interested, over the next few weeks / months, I will be putting together some samples of these profound messages from deeper levels of mind on U.S. politicians.... if anyone wants to subject themselves to any of that. That will be found within the boundaries of :                

http://www.audiomedium.com

Attachment: Satan with the Noah slaves.wav (Downloaded 1175 times)