View single post by donovan
 Posted: Jan 11th, 2008 05:37 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
donovan

Keith Clark wrote: Hi Donovan,

I read the above post and then researched the two sources, only one of which was mentioned: the Michael Prescott blogs and the Spiritualist chatroom.

So, for those of you who don't know - the debates mentioned above started elsewhere.

I was going to comment, then I realized that the end result would be nothing but more debate. What's the point? Will it help us develop spirit communication as a collective energy? No. Will it prove or disprove life after death to debate? No.

And that's where I leave it. The heated discussion will not carry to this forum, it has several venues to use as an outlet. That's where it will stay. I reserve the right to maintain an atmosphere of positivity, and will uphold that idea as described in the forum rules.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith

The posting was not trying to bring negativity to this forum....truth is positive not negative.....I was responding to the forum regarding David Thompson, and explaining what a materialisation medium is, and also drawing your attention to the fact that David himself has stated he is not a materialisation medium, I thought your members were interested in facts and truths.............

Blessings

Jo