View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Feb 17th, 2007 04:24 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi people,

after spending the past six hours vigorously setting up five simultaneous recording stations ( one being VHS video/audio.. taking time to set up other crafty experimental measures at the University Heights building... I am quite dissatisfied with the results ! The previous audio I posted here a week or so ago may have been voices from outside the building..?? There was some yelling on that recording, I was thinking with a clearer recording, it might become apparent what was presenting itself here this way.

This old building seems to be quite an acoustic receiver I'm thinking now. I just went through MUCH of the recorded material.. quite disappointing ! I have purposely stayed away from just setting up recorders at " locations " thinking that there would be some concentrated energetic activity I might be able to document, since my first few months of trying this way back when. I do believe this aim is viable for many people, and certainly most intriguing when evp messages are collected in such ways. For me however, I am quite sure I will go back to my aim of working to create some sort of physical instrument that can facilitate these voices in being audible.

Even though I seem to have to be also physically part of the circuit, I do believe I've made some measurable progress over the past nine years.. maybe this can only go so far.. not sure, but I would say that I won't be trying this " on location " approach without the other aspect I just referred to again. My thought has been, if I could just reach a certain level of informational reception from ??? , maybe I could bring through useful information that could assist in taking the possibilities to a more advanced state with collaboration of more technical types here.

Well another 3:30 am ... think I'll see about backing off this for the moment..

Brian out !