View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Feb 16th, 2007 02:30 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hello again,

I've got a lot of recording equipment all piled up in my living room at this moment.
I am meeting Bill over at the school tomorrow night around 10:00 pm. I will be conducting five separate audio recordings and one video recording simultaneously. Bill and I are planning on going outside and locking the doors while these recordings are being performed. We will have a baby monitor transmitter inside the building as well, with the receiver outside with us, where I will be recording any possible transmitted audio....

I will have MUCH material to go through after this one, and I sure hope it works out well ! Last time, it sure seemed that at one point, the energy had built up, and evp was beginning to get quite loud. Unfortunately I used the overpowering listening device as the microphone, and the noise level was very excessive. I am going to have Bill tell me some of the stories he's heard from others that say they've learned that this building is quite haunted.... who knows, maybe we'll even get some visual images on the VHS tape.

Well, I have not had much time to get back to building my audio communications system beyond where I was with it a couple weeks ago.... I think I learned a couple more clues about what to aim towards with this next.. going through a 15 minute recording session I just conducted. I tried a couple new techniques, and I am going to go and find out how that worked in a minute here. For now, I figured I'd share this, since I think in some form or another, it is related to my question about tomorrow's investigation of the school building..

Looking forward to being able to devote much more time to developing this instrument someday !

Brian

Attachment: this is good.wav (Downloaded 1181 times)