View single post by lkimberley
 Posted: Dec 27th, 2007 08:36 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lkimberley

Hi Fil,

I want to say, I have gone thru similar things as you have. I am a certified psychic and have learned allot of what to do and NOT to do through out the years.

First I want to state, your gifted and are tuning your system or shall I say vibrations up. But, with that comes rules to follow, I believe.  First, I always say a prayer of protection from my guardian angels and spirit guides and ask Gods permission to speak or see images of those departed. But, I also state that I will not communicate with those that bring me fear, pain, confusion as they are banned from my home or anywhere I am. Just as in this life, there are good and bad, and the bad pray on the good if given the chance. Well, the same applies there too. I noticed your work and at first your had happy people showing up, and then I see smoke? and billows of smoke forming? Interesting.......But again let me get back to what I want to finish saying to you.

Dear friend and fellow researcher, Please know that good souls would never infringe upon you or bother you at any given time except during your sessions when your protected. I strongly suggest this method to help relieve you immediately so you may rest better and feel better.  Go to the grocery store and buy some Kosher salt its already been blessed and get a empty spray bottle and add some water to it with a teaspoon of salt.

and you have blessed salt water, spray all around your home like the base boards and such and command the negative to leave permanently, spray out side your house and if anyone asks Your spraying for bugs (LOL)

If you have any questions, were all here for each other. God Bless you and we all send you prayers ( my group and I )

Blessings

Laura